04 May 2016

May 4th!

I promise only that this post is random.

Today is Star Wars day! Which is pretty fantastic, both in that it's celebrating a specific nerd thing as well as nerdery in general. It's a fun excuse to quote Star Wars at people or at least wish them that the Force be ever in their favor....oh wait. ;-)

Really, I'm here writing today because yesterday was Tuesday and I didn't post anything. And while I had given myself several good excuses for not having posted anything today I'm regretting that. I planned to post 2x per week when I started this thing. While there may be some weeks where I just can't get around to that, I want, as much as I can to get something posted here those 2x per week. So today it's random blogging. And next week it may be just as pointless. One of these days I'll get around to doing another book review and I promise there's more fiction coming along. In the meantime I'll try to come up with something to share that's not just random. But for today...


May the Fourth be With You!

No comments:

Post a Comment