12 April 2016

things I'm missing....

because I've heard that making lists is a good practice for breaking writer's block; here, in no particular order and certainly not exhaustive (please don't feel offended if your name or way you know me is not on here, there are so many people I miss that the list would be a mile long), here are a list of nouns (persons, places, and things) I am currently missing:


  • In-N-Out
  • the American Cinematheque (and the people with whom I went to their films)
  • Lemonade (the restaurants in So Cal, not just the drink)
  • Eric & Alexa
  • Hiking around LA's hills
  • The Getty
  • The Griffith Park Observatory
  • Joy Feast
  • Ricardo's/Don Jose's
  • Lorraine
  • Mom&Dad
  • Cafe Bernardo
  • Dani
  • RHF (meaning the people, as the place has changed)
  • Picnicking at the Hollywood Bowl
  • ACF (again, meaning the people)
  • Seaton Park
  • Caitlin
  • AUSD (this is both the people and the dancing)
  • JAmberamy
  • Ink & Bean (both the place, the people, and the amazing coffee and tea)
  • Island's (the burger restaurant)
  • Ashley
  • Yogurtland (fro-yo isn't as big of a thing here, somehow)
  • Rusty
  • University of Aberdeen's cobbled streets (and their zebra-looking library)
  • Disneyland (including California Adventure)
  • Beth
  • Caitlin
  • Hannah
  • Downtown Fullerton
  • Insight Coffee
...I probably shouldn't have written this while waiting impatiently for my lunch break, there may have been fewer eateries...

No comments:

Post a Comment